Saturday, May 8, 2010

Featured Kit & a Layout

JICCreations_FriendsForever_Preview

I’ve decided to feature some of my products here on my blog a few times a week. I’m going to start today with my Friends Forever Kit. It has 14 papers (7 pattern, 7 solids), 34 elements, and a full alpha. You can get it at my Scraps Wraps N More Store for only $4.00.  Preview is above and is linked.

Jammin_500

Here’s a layout I did for a speed scrap this morning at  Stuff To Scrap. Pictures are of my son jammin to his new MP3 player on his 8th birthday. I used Seeing Stars Kit by Scraps by Andrea. You can get it at Stuff to Scrap here. Fonts are Matisse ITC & Microsoft YaHei.

Stuff to Scrap is 1 year old this month and is having a big birthday bash. There are lots of sales and activities going on all month. You should stop by and check it out. Maybe I’ll see you there :o)

~~Until Next Time~~

Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment