Friday, May 21, 2010

Viola Fairy Kit on Sale & Layouts



JICCreations_ViolaFairy_Preview150
Hello All,
My featured product today my Viola Fairy Kit. It is one of my favorite kits and is the one I used to decorate this blog. PLUS I’m putting it on sale from now through Monday, May 24th, for only $3.00!! That’s 40% off!! Below are 2 layouts that I’ve made with it.
DaysOfJody_500_150
These are all pictures of me. First there's me at 5 months old on my First Easter. Next is me as a toddler with my toothbrush. My toothbrush was one of my favorite things back then. Next there is me sleeping as a child. Sleeping is something I've always had to have a lot of. Down to the bottom row. The first one is of me in high school at my first Homecoming Dance. Look at that hair! Anyone else have pictures where it looks like you put your finger in a light socket?!?! But that was the "in" style back then. Next, is me holding my son, Christian, for the first time. I know I look oh so beautiful, but it's one of my favorite memories. Then the last photo is one of me that was taken by Christian(8 yrs old) when we were playing in the leaves, October 2009.
Kit: Viola Fairy Kit by JIC Creations
Fonts: Toscanienne & VelvetScript
Me_500_150
Me, during a speed scrap. I had already gotten ready for bed so it's not the best picture! LOL!
Kit: Viola Fairy Kit by JIC Creations
Fonts: Albert & Alexa
Next is a couple of layouts I made for some challenges at Scrapbook-Bytes. The first one was for the color challenge.  The next  one for the template challenge. And the last one for May desktop challenge.
Sweet16_500_150
My niece at her sweet 16 birthday party.
Kit: Sweet As Candy by Dani Moy Designs
Template by Amy Edwards
Font: Segoe Print
Grass_500_150
My cousin's son, Charlie, at our annual July 3rd celebration last year.
Kit: Duck, Duck, Goose by Connie Prince and Bella Gypsy
Template: Amy Edwards
Font: Segoe Print
JIC_MayDesktop_500
My son playing with his remote controlled car. And Sammy, my black lab, wanting to join in!
Kit: Chugga Choo Choo by Connie Prince
Until Next Time!
Jody

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your layouts are so cute. Please send me your email at jollykidscreations AT gmail.com so I can send you a little gift for What a Boy RAK

Post a Comment